Stone Dam Mills Ltd website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Stone Dam Mills’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stone Dam Mills, Well Lane, Halifax, HX1 1SG. Our company registration number is 01177928. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- While we endeavor to hold sufficient stock to meet orders, due to the nature of the goods, many of them must be ordered direct from the supplier. As this is the case, items may be subjected to processing/lead times to which we try to make you aware of. These times may be subject to delays, factory shutdowns, and other events which could cause the lengthening of the lead time. If in any doubt of the processing time of the item you wish to order. It is best to contact us directly.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions and except where goods are sold or services provided to a person dealing as consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. All warranty times are governed solely by the manufacturers Terms and Conditions.
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in line with store policy. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
- If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.